The ASUS ROG Spatha is an excellent wireless MMO gaming mouse. While it doesn’t have as many side buttons as some other MMO mice, they’re bigger, making them less complicated to press. The computer mouse itself is quite huge as well as has a unique and also angular look, which may not be for everybody.
It has a relatively reduced latency when made use of wired or wireless, and when you aren’t using the computer mouse, the USB receiver works as a charging base, which behaves. While people with larger hands can make use of the mouse with any kind of hold type, medium hands might have a more challenging time with fingertip grip, as well as small hands likely won’t be able to get a comfy fit with any kind of grasp.
Asus ROG Spatha Review
This isn’t a great ultra-light gaming mouse. This is among the heaviest mice that we’ve evaluated and also isn’t advised if you choose extremely light-weight mice.
The Asus ROG Spatha uses a truly total bundle that would certainly be suitable for any type of player. If you desire the absolute best in pc gaming peripherals, after that you will certainly be hard-pressed to discover this level of high quality anywhere else.
ASUS ROG Spatha Style
The ASUS ROG Spatha is a real one-of-a-kind looking MMO gaming mouse. It has a matte black design, with 3 RGB areas on its wheel, logo design, as well as side switches. It’s fairly cumbersome and has huge side buttons and sharp angles.
The ASUS ROG Spatha is a hefty video gaming mouse. There’s no weight optimization other than using it wirelessly, which sheds the weight of the cord.
ASUS ROG Spatha Build Quality
The ASUS ROG Spatha is an extremely solid-feeling mouse. The base framework is steel and absolutely nothing on the computer mouse really feels loosened or wobbly. It’s likely that this best mouse can hold up against a couple of unexpected bumps or declines without obtaining harmed.
ASUS ROG Spatha Build Comfort Of Use
Finger Rest: Thumb and Pinky
The ergonomics of this computer mouse are exceptional, though it’s developed for right-handed usage. While the computer mouse looks fairly big and also unwieldy, all the switches line up to your hand nicely when you utilize it, as long as you do not have little hands. The holds on each side are likewise quite comfortable for your pinky and thumb to rest on.
ASUS ROG Spatha Wireless Versatility
Battery Type: Rechargeable
Use When Charging: Yes
On/Off Activation: Auto Off And On/Off Switch
Receiver Extender: Yes
Battery Indicator: Yes
The ASUS ROG Spatha is a wireless mouse that features a big receiver that doubles as the charging base for its battery. Via the software, you can set the RGB lights to alert you when your battery is low, as well as can also set a standby setting to assist save battery life. The computer mouse can likewise be used while charging with the included USB cable.
ASUS ROG Spatha Sensor Specifications
Sensor Technology: Laser
Sensor Model: Not Specified
Works On Glass: No
Minimum CPI (DPI): 50 CPI
Maximum CPI (DPI): 8200 CPI
CPI (DPI) Adjustment Steps: 50 CPI
CPI (DPI) Variation: 1 %
Minimum Lift-Off Distance: 1.2 mm
Maximum Polling Rate: 2000 Hz
ASUS ROG Spatha mouse
2X Micro-USB cable
USB Receiver/charging dock
2X Replacement switches
ASUS ROG Spatha Buttons
Buttons Activation: Mechanical
Total Number Of Buttons: 12
Number Of Side Buttons: 6
Number Of Programmable Inputs: 14
Profile Switching Button: Yes
CPI (DPI) Switching Button: Yes
Gesture Support: No
The ASUS ROG Spatha has a superb switch design. It has 6 programmable side switches, 2 more up top, and its backward and forwards scrolls can also be programmed. While it does not have as many side buttons as a few other MMO computer mice, 6 is most likely enough for many people as well as might be simpler to track.
ASUS ROG Spatha Compatible Software
Software Name ROG Armoury: 2
Software Windows Compatibility: Yes
Software macOS Compatibility: No
Account Needed: No
On-Board Memory: Yes
CPI (DPI) Adjustment: Yes
Polling Rate Adjustment: Yes
Profile Configuration: Yes
RGB On/Off: Yes
The ROG Arsenal 2 software program by ASUS is terrific. It allows you to set macros, numerous accounts, and program all of the buttons on the mouse, to name a few things. The ROG Spatha likewise has onboard memory, so you can conserve your settings to the mouse as well as use it on numerous Computers. Regrettably, like most video gaming mice, the software is available on Windows just.
- SHARP PRECISION - ASUS ROG Spatha Laser Gaming Mouse with 8200 DPI Laser Sensor, 150 IPS tracking speed & 2-level DPI switch features 20-million click Omron switches (swappable & customizable) for swift MMO gameplay. Preferred by pro gamers!
- BUILT FOR GAMING MARATHONS - This laser mouse features a premium magnesium alloy chassis for extra durability and special steel-gray non-stick coating for sweat free gaming over extended hours. The Mayan-detailing with rubber panels offers a secure grip
- WIRELESS & WIRED GAMING MOUSE - Enjoy high speed wireless connection with low latency & accurate tracking. Includes raided cable for home and office use, a rubber USB cable for on-the-go flexibility, & a magnetic charging dock for quick wireless charging
- RIGHT-HANDED CONTROLS - This gaming mouse is ergonomically designed to provide ultimate comfortable for long gaming hours – ideal for palm or claw grip. 3D printer friendly design allows further customization for creating a mouse that fits your grip
- GAMING MOUSE LOADED WITH FEATURES - Prepare for battle with the ROG Armoury II Mouse & Aura Sync customization. Support 3 zone RGB lighting, 12 programmable buttons, built-in flash memory for storing 5 audio profiles, replacement switches & more
Last update on 2021-05-06 at 13:29 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API